2007 Martin 0-45S STEPHEN STILLS Madagascar Rosewood - Stunning Example, MINTY, Adirondack Top, D 000
2007 Martin 0-45S Stephen Stills Madagascar Rosewood Top Grade! Look at that back! This is a Martin 0-45S Stephen Stills Signature Edition with incredible Madagascar Rosewood back and sides. The...
2007 Martin 0-45S Stephen Stills Madagascar Rosewood Top Grade!
Look at that back! This is a Martin 0-45S Stephen Stills Signature Edition with incredible Madagascar Rosewood back and sides. The 45-stylings are pure class and quite costly to complete. This is a nice small-body Martin flattop with great prospects for collectability. As time goes on 45-style Martin's are getting expensive and this grade of Madagascar Rosewood is getting very hard to find. This guitar was collector-owned and is in beautiful condition. The guitar comes with the original case and the paperwork as shown. Here is your chance to get a prime example.
Additional Information from Martin:
The Martin 0-45S Stephen Stills Signature Edition acoustic guitar brings back a beautiful and fascinating Martin instrument! A reproduction of Stephen Stills's own vintage 0-45, the 0-45S Stephen Stills Signature Edition gives you an unbeatable combination of distinctive tone, gorgeous looks, and uncompromising materials. It includes a solid Adirondack spruce top, beautiful solid Madagascar rosewood back and sides, a modified V neck, and a blend of Style 42 and Style 45 appointments. A label signed by C.F. Martin IV and Stephen Stills is also onboard the 0-45S Stephen Stills Signature Edition guitar.
Before the rise of the 14-fret guitar (14 frets clear of the neck), 12-fret instruments were the order of the day. Now, they're making a bit of a comeback as players get the opportunity to hear their tonality for themselves. Since the upper bout of a 12-fret instrument is somewhat more elongated than that of a 14-fret guitar, you get more resonance in that area. This results in a classic sound with a distinctive touch. The Martin 0-45S Stephen Stills Signature Edition Ltd makes the most of this great-sounding vintage style design.
The beautiful, spectacular-sounding 0-45S Stephen Stills Signature Edition features a 12-fret "0" design, superb solid tonewoods throughout, back and sides crafted from beautiful Madagascar rosewood, an Adirondack spruce top (just like the original), a short-scale modified V-shaped neck with an elongated diamond volute and slotted square, and a tapered headstock carved from genuine mahogany.
- Construction: Mahogany blocks/dovetail neck joint
- Body size: 0-12 fret
- Top: Solid Adirondack spruce
- Rosette: Style 45
- Top bracing pattern: Standard ''X," scalloped
- Top braces: Solid Adirondack spruce, 1/4''
- Back material: Solid Madagascar rosewood
- Back purfling: Style 45 Golden Era
- Side material: Solid Madagascar rosewood
- Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid
- Endpiece inlay: Black/white fiber
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top inlay style: Style 42 with black/white/black fiber
- Side inlay: Black/white/black fiber
- Back inlay: Black/white/black fiber
- Neck material: Select hardwood
- Neck shape: Modified V
- Nut material: Fossilized ivory
- Headstock: Slotted/square slots/long diamond/square taper
- Headplate: Solid Madagascar rosewood/Golden Era C.F. Martin block - select abalone pearl
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Fingerboard material: Solid black ebony
- Scale length: 24.9''
- No. of frets clear: 12
- No. of frets total: 19
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-7/8''
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 2-5/16''
- Fingerboard Position inlays: Style 45 snowflakes (Golden Era) w/Stephen Stills signature between 17th fret and end of fingerboard
- Fingerboard binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Finish back and sides: Polished gloss
- Finish top: Polished gloss w/vintage toner
- Finish neck: Polished gloss
- Bridge material: Solid black ebony
- Bridge style: Pyramid w/drop-in saddle
- Bridge string spacing: 2-5/16''
- Saddle: 16'' radius/compensated/fossilized ivory
- Tuning machines: Waverly w/small Ivoroid buttons
- Recommended strings: Martin Studio Performance Light Phosphor Bronze
- Bridge and end pins: Fossilized ivory w/black pearl dots
- Case: 515 Geib style
- Interior Label: Signed By CFM IV and Stephen Stills, numbered with total (91)
Fast WORLDWIDE Shipping Available! Please contact us for more details.
For additional photos, please check out our website!
Thanks from KC Vintage Guitars!