2007 Gibson Custom Shop 50th Anniversary '57 Les Paul Goldtop LPB7 - All-Gold, Ebony Board, Limited Edition
2007 Gibson 50th Anniversary '57 Les Paul Custom ALL-GOLD! Here is an exceptionally clean Gibson Custom Shop 50th Anniversary Les Paul Custom in all-gold. It's unplayed. Just a couple small...
2007 Gibson 50th Anniversary '57 Les Paul Custom ALL-GOLD!
Here is an exceptionally clean Gibson Custom Shop 50th Anniversary Les Paul Custom in all-gold. It's unplayed. Just a couple small marks on the headstock overlay. It's really a beautiful piece. The guitar comes with the original hardshell case, COA, paperwork etc. as shown.
Only 157 of these 50th Anniversary Goldtops will be built, serialized from 57S 001 through 57S 157.
- Top: carved maple
- Back: mahogany
- Binding: multi-ply black/white on top
- Neck: 1-piece mahogany w/long neck tenon
- Neck profile: 1957 reissue
- Headstock overlay: engraved gold-plated 50th anniversary
- Gold-plated pickguard
- Gold-plated truss-rod cover
- Peghead pitch: 17 degrees
- Neck joint location: 16th fret
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- No. of frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Inlays: reissue trapezoid
- Hardware: gold
- Tailpiece: lightweight aluminum stopbar
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Knobs: black top hat
- Tuners: gold Grover
- Pickups: Burstbucker 1 and 2
- Controls: two volume, two tone
- Switch: 3-way toggle
- Finish: Lacquer Antique gold on top, back and neck
Weight: 10.9 lbs.
Fast WORLDWIDE Shipping Available! Please contact us for more details.
For additional photos, please check out our website!
Thanks from KC Vintage Guitars!