2010 Gibson Custom Shop ES-335 BLOCK! Antique Faded Cherry 1963 Reissue 63 es335
2010 Gibson Custom Shop Block Inlay Gloss ES-335 Electric Guitar! Very nice 2010 Gibson Block ES-335 that was made at the Memphis factory. The model was called Gloss ES-335 Block, but is...
2010 Gibson Custom Shop Block Inlay Gloss ES-335 Electric Guitar!
Very nice 2010 Gibson Block ES-335 that was made at the Memphis factory. The model was called Gloss ES-335 Block, but is quite clearly a '63 type reissue. Great guitar that sounds huge and plays great. The guitar is in very good plus condition. Some light surface marks/scratches but very presentable overall. The guitar is all original and complete including the original hardshell case (some scuffs), COA and case candy. An absolutely beautiful example of a Gibson Custom Shop Block ES-335 in Cherry! Please check our website for additional photos!
- Plain maple top, back, and rims 16" (W) X 19" (L) X 1.7" (D)
- 3-ply maple/poplar/maple body construction
- Lightweight maple centerblock
- Single-ply cream binding on top and back
- Holly head veneer
- 5-ply '63-style short pickguard
- ABR-1 bridge & lightwieght aluminum tailpiece
- Nickel hardware
- 1-piece mahogany neck
- 1963 slim taper neck profile
- 24 3/4" scale length,
- 1 11/16" nut width
- 22 fret rosewood fingerboard
- Pearloid small block inlays with single-ply cream binding
- Vintage double ring tulip tuners
- '57 Classic pickups
- Bumblebee capacitors & CTS pots
- 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way selector switch