2015 Gibson CITATION Custom Shop Vanderbilt Rose! L-5 super 400 le grand
A beautiful Gibson Citation in a very unique finish that only a select few Citations received in this guitar's fabled history. Custom Vanderbilt Rose. 100% original as it left the...
A beautiful Gibson Citation in a very unique finish that only a select few Citations received in this guitar's fabled history. Custom Vanderbilt Rose. 100% original as it left the factory. This beauty plays and sounds incredible. The craftsmanship is unmatched when it comes to Gibson archtops. This is the king of them all. The guitar is mint with all the paperwork, original case, etc. I will note that a few spots of the binding have a slight purple tint which undoubtedly is from being in the case. The guitar is set up well and is ready to play. These guitars are works of art that you can play. These are well over $20k from Gibson.
Years of dedication, experience and craftsmanship have made the Citation the finest instrument of its kind in the world. The visual elegance and magnificent tone quality of the Citation will long be appreciated by the proud owner of this distinctive musical instrument. Finished in a Custom Vanderbilt Rose lacquer with matching maple pickguard and pearl Gibson plaque on the back of the headstock you will be inspired by it's artistry as well as the un-matched sonic excellence.
Model Year 2015
- Custom Vanderbilt Rose Finish
- Carved Top of the Finest, Close Grain Spruce
- Carved Maple Back with Matching Rims
- Multiple White-black-white Ivoroid Binding
- Raised Maple Finger-rest Made to Match the Rims and Back
- Five -piece Laminated Maple Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard with Deluxe Inlay Design
- Exquisite Citation Tailpiece
- Special Design Humbucking Pickup
- Volume Control Mounted on Pickguard
- Gold-plated Metal Parts and Machine Heads with Fleur-de-lis Engraving
- 17" Wide Body, 3 1/8 " Deep
- 25 ½" Scale Length
- Gibson Hard Shell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity