2016 Gibson True Historic 1960 Reissue Les Paul Standard 60 R0 TH Sunburst 1959 59 LIGHTWEIGHT!
This is a 2016 Gibson TRUE HISTORIC 1960 Les Paul Standard in Sunburst! This guitar has an incredible top, is a True Historic, and weighs 7.8 lbs! Extremely hard to find...
This is a 2016 Gibson TRUE HISTORIC 1960 Les Paul Standard in Sunburst! This guitar has an incredible top, is a True Historic, and weighs 7.8 lbs! Extremely hard to find solidbody Les Paul reissues under 8 lbs! Nice and thin Nitrocellulose finish on this one. This is a full on True Historic guitar including the vintage correct plastics and pickup covers, TH-style frets which are more vintage correct. The guitar has one ding on the back as shown but is in excellent condition overall.
The guitar is playing and sounding great and comes with everything shown!
- Weight 7.8 lbs
- Top Wood Carved Maple attached with Hot Hide Glue
- Body Wood Solid Non-Weight Relieved Mahogany
- Neck Wood 1-Piece Mahogany Neck
- Neck Shape '60s Neck
- Fingerboard Rosewood attached with Hot Hide Glue
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Inlays Cellulose Trapezoids
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Width at Nut 1 11/16"
- Frets 22
- Binding Single-Ply Cream on Top and Hand filed rolled Fingerboard Binding
- Pickups 2 Custom Buckers
- Controls 2 Volume, 2 Tone and 3-way Toggleswitch
- Hardware Nickel
- Bridge ABR-1
- Tailpiece Lightweight Aluminum Stopbar
- Tuners Single-line Kluson "Deluxe"
- Unique Features: True Historic Vintage Accurate Plastic Parts
- Case Gibson Custom Hardshell
- COA Yes