PROTOTYPE! 2017 Gibson Memphis Artist Proto Shinichi Ubukata Ebony Black ES-355 - Trini Lopez Diamond F-Holes DG-335, Bigsby
Gibson Artist PROTO Shinichi Ubukata 355! Here is one of the most interesting models to come out of the now closed Gibson Memphis factory. The seldom seen and highly desirable...
Gibson Artist PROTO Shinichi Ubukata 355!
Here is one of the most interesting models to come out of the now closed Gibson Memphis factory. The seldom seen and highly desirable Gibson Shinichi Ubukata ES-355. This one is extra special as it was an Artist Prototype. The guitar has some beautiful and classic specs like the all black finish, Trini Lopez/DG-335 diamond f-holes, nickel hardware, bigsby etc. This one also features a rosewood fingerboard which is important in this era (no richlite).
The guitar is in beautiful condition with only the slightest traces of playing. It's in excellent condition. The guitar plays great and sounds excellent. The varitone switch is mono like most newer ES-355 variants. Comes with the original hardshell case, COA, and all the case candy as shown. These don't come around too often so don't snooze! Please check our website for MANY additional photos! -kcvintageguitars
- Body: Semi-solid thinline double cutaway with lightweight centerblock and bound diamond f holes
- Neck: Mahogany with rounded "1959" neck shape and rolled binding
- Fingerboard: Dark Rosewood with full block mother of pearl inlays
- Electronics: MHS Humbuckers with mono Varitone circuit
- Bridge: Nickel ABR-1 with plated brass saddles
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B-7 Tremolo
- Tuners: Grover "Milk Bottle" Rotomatics
- Finish: Ebony VOS
Weight: 9 lbs. 2oz.
Fast WORLDWIDE Shipping Available! Please contact us for more details.
For additional photos, please check out our website!
Thanks from KC Vintage Guitars!