1971 Harmony H22/1 Double Cutaway Electric Bass Sunburst! H-22 1960's 1970's Vintage
1971 Harmony H-22 Bass with Hardshell Case! Nice early 1970's Harmony H22/1 in beautiful unfaded Sunburst finish. So light and comfortable to play. All original and very nice except for a...
1971 Harmony H-22 Bass with Hardshell Case!
The first version of Harmony H22 was a single cutaway flat top hollow body bass, built from 1961 to 1968. From 1969 to 1972 it was replaced by the double cutaway H22/1 bass seen here. The H22/1 is fairly rare, most of the H22 examples are the older single cutaway models.
From more recent recordings, check out Adele's "When We Were Young", there's a video on YouTube as well.
- Comfortable Auditorium size, Ultra-Thin, hollow Tone Chamber body, with flat laminated maple top and back, celluloid bound edges.
- Slim Torque-Lok reinforced neck
- Brazilian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Scale length: 30 inches
- Width at nut: 1 3/4' (45 mm)
- DeArmond Golden Tone Pickup
- Dual rosewood Finger rests with rare Tortoise Celluloid on top