2009 PRS Howard Leese Private Stock Golden Eagle Paul Reed Smith - Brazilian Rosewood, Santana Headstock, Vintage Yellow
Vendor: Paul Reed Smith
2009 Paul Reed Smith Howard Leese Private Stock! This is one of the better PRS guitars you'll ever play. This is a great-feeling guitar. Kind of like a blend between...
2009 Paul Reed Smith Howard Leese Private Stock!
This is one of the better PRS guitars you'll ever play. This is a great-feeling guitar. Kind of like a blend between vintage Gibson and modern PRS. The guitar has a great vibe and has been played but is quite a beauty. The top is spectacular! The guitar is in very good condition with a few dings here and there as shown. Most notably there is a ding on the tip of the headstock. If you are looking for mint, this one isn't that. It is however one of the better PRS models we've encountered. Comes with original flight case, all the paperwork, and signed magazine as shown.
The Howard Leese Limited Private Stock Golden Eagle Electric Guitar is identical to the instrument that Paul Reed Smith built for Howard in the early 1980s, which was the first PRS to have a maple top. This is a limited run of 100 guitars. Features unique to the Howard Leese Gold Eagle include a thicker mahogany body, a wide-fat neck profile with a modified heel, a pre-factory Santana headstock shape, an ebony headstock veneer, and a vintage amber finish. Appointments include a gorgeous curly maple top, bird fingerboard inlays, green abalone strips running parallel between the two Seymour Duncan Zebra Santana II pickups, creme pickup rings, and amber top hat style control knobs. Includes a green Howard Leese flight case with purple lining.
- Style: PRS Santana Double Cutaway (Thickness and carve to Howard Leese's specs)
- Finish: Gloss Nitro-Cellulose
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Top Wood: Curly Maple
- Scale Length: 24.5"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany with modified heel
- Fretboard: Bound Brazilian Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 11.5"
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- Inlays: Modified Birds on neck, green abalone strip between pickups
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Wire: 513
- Bridge: PRS Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS 14:1 Phase II locking tuners with larger tuning buttons
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Truss Rod Cover: "22"
- Bridge Pickup: Santana II Zebra
- Neck Pickup: Santana II Zebra
- Pickup Switching: Amber top hat Volume and two Tone controls, with 3-way slide selector
- Includes Green flight case with purple lining
Weight: 8.2 lbs.
Fast WORLDWIDE Shipping Available! Please contact us for more details.
For additional photos, please check out our website!