2011 Eastman AR610CE-CS Archtop Electric Guitar Hand-Carved Spruce Top/Mahogany!
2011 Eastman AR610CE-CS Solid-Carved Archtop! Beautiful player-grade 2011 AR610CE-CS in Classic Sunburst. This particular guitar is a beauty and has certainly been played, but that's for a reason. The...
Beautiful player-grade 2011 AR610CE-CS in Classic Sunburst. This particular guitar is a beauty and has certainly been played, but that's for a reason. The guitar plays and sounds excellent! The guitar has a few dings here and there and some wear on the top as shown, but the guitar is solid and can be used and gigged right out of the box. Very nice archtop by Eastman. Comes with the original hardshell case! All this for under $1k shipped!
A classic 17 inch F-hole archtop built with “Old-World” craftsmanship. Carved spruce top, carved mahogany back & sides. Articulate midrange, great projection and a vintage “woody” tone.
- Body Dimensions 17" X 3 1/8"
- Cutaway Venetian
- Top Wood Solid Hand Carved Spruce
- Back/Sides Wood Solid Carved Mahogany
- Body Binding 3-ply ivoroid/black
- Neck Woods Mahogany
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Nut Width 1 3/4"
- Scale Length 25"
- Frets 22 Nickel – Silver
- Pickguard Rosewood
- Inlays None
- Pick-up Single Floating Kent Armstrong (HJGS-1)
- Controls Volume & Tone, pickguard mounted
- Bridge Rosewood compensated, 2 3/32" Spacing
- Tailpiece Gold & Rosewood Trapeze-style
- Tuners Jinho Imperial
- Available Finishes Classic, Classic/Sunburst
- Case Hardshell Included
- Weight 5.8 lbs
Please view our website for many additional photos