2011 Tom Holmes THC Japan Semi Hollow ES-335 -- 50's Neck, Fujigen Factory, 450/455 Pickups
Vendor: Tom Holmes
2011 THC Tom Holmes Semi Hollow! Here is a very nice quality Tom Holmes Semi Hollow Dot Neck 335. Made in the Fujigen factory. This guitar features J450/J455 pickups, Lacquer...
2011 THC Tom Holmes Semi Hollow!
Here is a very nice quality Tom Holmes Semi Hollow Dot Neck 335. Made in the Fujigen factory. This guitar features J450/J455 pickups, Lacquer top coat, and Gotoh hardware. The guitar has a nice chunky 50's style neck. It's quite a nice 335 especially for the money. It holds up with many higher-priced 335 types. The guitar really sounds excellent! It is in excellent overall condition with just a few small marks as shown namely the ding on the back edge of the headstock. The nickel hardware has a nice tarnished look which gives it a more aged look. The guitar plays great and is ready to go! Comes with the original hardshell case.
- Body Material: Laminated Maple (Solid Maple Center Block)
- Neck Material: 1 Piece Mahogany w / Long neck tenon, U-Shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut: Oiled Bone Nut
- Frets: 22 Frets, Sanko SBB213 ( Medium Wide)
- Tuners: GOTOH SD90SL (Nickel)
- Bridge: GOTOH GE104B (Nickel)
- Tailpiece: GOTOH GE101A (Aluminum) (Nickel)
- Pick Ups: Tom Holmes J450 & J455 Nickel (2 Conductor / Potted)
- Electronics: CTS Pots, Orange Drop Capacitor, Switch Craft Jack
- Controls: 2 x Vol, 2 x Tone, 3 Way-Switch
- Hardware: Nickel
- Finish: Lacquer Top Coat / Urethane Under Coat
- Tom Holmes Japan pickup installed
- World-class Fujigen production
- Maple single plate center block adopted
- Long Tenon (deep joint) set Neck
- Aluminum tailpiece made by GOTOH
Weight: 8.4 lbs.
Fast WORLDWIDE Shipping Available! Please contact us for more details.
For additional photos, please check out our website!