2012 Gibson Nikki Sixx Signature Thunderbird Limited Edition Bass Demo
2012 Gibson Nikki Sixx Signature Thunderbird Bass Demo! RARE Gibson Nikki Sixx Signature Thunderbird Bass in Cherry Red with very nice flamed Maple! Not many of these were made in...
2012 Gibson Nikki Sixx Signature Thunderbird Bass Demo!
RARE Gibson Nikki Sixx Signature Thunderbird Bass in Cherry Red with very nice flamed Maple! Not many of these were made in this Limited Edition run. This was a demo bass at the Gibson factory and is stamped "Demo" and comes with the upgraded Certificate of Authenticity. Being a factory demo it meant that artists would be able to check the bass out at the factory and that means it got some light wear and tear. It's still very clean and presentable but there are a few small surface scratches and light marks as shown. Comes with the original hardshell case and all the case candy as shown.
Gibson's Limited Edition 2012 Nikki Sixx Signature Thunderbird Bass is the result of the great collaboration between the legendary Motley Crue Bass Player and Gibson USA. Adorned with red acrylic "X's" on the fingerboard, the neck-through body construction of mahogany/walnut with maple wings add up to the sexiest Thunderbird to date. Newly designed Thunderbird plus humbucking pickups are waxed potted and will give you that huge powerful tone that Thunderbirds are known for.
Gibson Nikki Sixx Signature Thunderbird Bass 2012 Features:
- Heritage Cherry Finish
- Mahogany Body with AAA Flamed Maple Wings
- Neck-Through Mahogany/ Walnut Neck
- Fretboard with 12" Radius
- 34" Scale Length
- Rounded Neck Profile
- Red Acrylic X Fingerboard Inlays
- Thunderbird + Bass Humbuckers
- One Volume, One Tone Control with Kill Switch
- Three Point Bass Bridge with Adjustable Saddles
- Grover Bass Tuners with 20:1 Ratio
- Black Chrome Hardware
- Black Top-hat Knobs with Red Numbers
- Nikki Sixx Engraved Thunderbird Pickguard
- Red faux Snakeskin Gibson Hard Shell Case
Weight: 9.3 lbs.
Fast WORLDWIDE Shipping Available! Please contact us for more details.
For additional photos, please check out our website!