2013 Martin D-28 Authentic 1941 Madagascar Rosewood, Adirondack Spruce - Acoustic Flat Top
2013 Martin D-28 Authentic 1941! Very nice Martin D-28 Authentic 1941 with a booming, yet balanced sound. The guitar plays very easy and sounds excellent! Lots of saddle, good action,...
2013 Martin D-28 Authentic 1941!
Very nice Martin D-28 Authentic 1941 with a booming, yet balanced sound. The guitar plays very easy and sounds excellent! Lots of saddle, good action, and needs nothing. This one is in more in player's condition but is still very presentable. No cracks, or breaks anywhere. There is the usual binding shrinkage in the waist area that was repaired in the past (see photos). The guitar has some light dings here and there. Also, there was an added locking strap button on the neck heel and by the end pin so strap locks could be used. It comes with a nice Martin leather strap with strap locks. Comes with the original hardshell case and all the case candy as shown including many extras. The guitar was signed on the inside by CF Martin IV. Good value for a D-28 Authentic 1941 with Madagascar Rosewood.
- Adirondack Spruce Top
- Madagascar Rosewood back and sides
- Hide Glue Construction
- Adirondack Spruce Authentic 1941 rearward shifted 5/16″ scalloped X bracing
- Genuine Mahogany Authentic 1941 neck and headstock shape
- Madagascar Rosewood gloss headstock overlay
- Ebony fretboard and Authentic belly bridge
- Herringbone top purfling
- Grained Ivoroid bound body, heelcap, endpiece and side dots
- Abalone Golden Era diamond and squares long pattern inlay
- Vintage gloss finish
- Multi-stripe ring rosette
- Authentic zig-zag backstrip
- Faux Tortoise pickguard
- Nickel enclosed Grover tuners with butterbean tuners
- Bone nut and saddle
- 1 11/16″ nut width
- 25.4″ scale length
- 2 1/8″ saddle spacing
- Original deluxe Authentic hardshell case
Fast WORLDWIDE Shipping Available! Please contact us for more details.
For additional photos, please check out our website!
Thanks from KC Vintage Guitars!