2014 Gibson Memphis ES-390 Sunburst P90s
2014 Gibson Memphis ES-390 Sunburst P90s! Here is a unique Gibson model that was made for a very short period so not many made. ES-330 meets ES-339. It’s fully hollow...
2014 Gibson Memphis ES-390 Sunburst P90s!
Here is a unique Gibson model that was made for a very short period so not many made. ES-330 meets ES-339. It’s fully hollow but with the smaller body. Very comfortable and plays well. The guitar is very clean overall with a few marks most notably one ding on the back of the neck that is pretty small and some light pick wear. Comes with the original hardshell case.
The Gibson ES-390 electric guitar features the full hollowbody design of the ES330. Featuring Mid 60's style Block inlays to compliment the '63 style horns make the ES-390 an incredibly tonal and playable instrument. Fitted with MHS P-90 pickups is a must have instrument for the holllowbody enthusiast that seeks maximum tone and comfort.
- 100% American made, in Memphis, TN
- Tone Pros ABR-1
- Ceramic Capacitors
- Hollow body construction similar to the ES-330
- Mid 60's style Block inlays to compliment the '63 style horns
- MHS P-90 pickups having the bridge pickup reverse polarity so they are hum-canceling when they are both on
- Neck Pickup has Alnico III magnets
- Bridge Pickup has Alnico II magnets
- Memphis Tone Circuit
- CTS Pots
- Trapeze Tailpiece and Tulip button Kluson style tuners
- Hardshell Case
Weight: 5.4 lbs.
Fast WORLDWIDE Shipping Available! Please contact us for more details.
For additional photos, please check out our website!
Thanks from KC Vintage Guitars!