2016 Gibson Custom Shop SJ-200 Ebony BLACK! Jumbo Acoustic Guitar j 200 45 aj sj
Beautiful Gibson SJ200 in Ebony Black. Limited Edition late 2016/2017 model. Nice upgraded model versus the Standard J200. Higher grade Grover Imperial tuners. Mint, unplayed with no issues. Comes with original...
Beautiful Gibson SJ200 in Ebony Black. Limited Edition late 2016/2017 model. Nice upgraded model versus the Standard J200. Higher grade Grover Imperial tuners. Mint, unplayed with no issues. Comes with original case, paperwork, etc... The updated model with some great and notable updates for 2016. Comes with original case, COA, and paperwork as shown.
- Tonewoods: A select Sitka spruce top and maple back and sides make up this iconic instrument. The SJ-200 has been the "Artist's Choice" for all styles of music, from rock to country.
- Pickup: The L.R. Baggs Anthem is a simple easy-to-use, natural-sounding pickup with both an under saddle pickup and a bridge plate mounted mic, blended to produce a full, natural sound.
- Finish: Dressed for rock and roll with a hand-sprayed Ebony finish in Gibson's world-famous nitrocellulose lacquer.
- Tuners: The headstock of this Limited Edition is crowned with gold Grover Imperial tuners, blending the functionality of a precise 16:1 gear ratio and exquisite vintage styling.
- Inlays: Traditional Mother-of-pearl Gibson block and crown inlay are hand-set into the headstock, while the rosewood fingerboard is dressed with the classic Graduated Crown inlays.
- Pickguard: The distinctive SJ-200 pickguard design complements the aesthetics of this Limited Edition acoustic.
- Neck Profile: The 2-piece maple neck is shaped to a comfortable round profile, allowing easy playability anywhere on the neck.
- High-End Appointments: This Limited Edition of the "King of the Flat-tops" includes traditional high-end SJ-200 appointments like 6-ply top binding, 4-ply back binding, and a bound fingerboard and headstock.