2016 Gibson ES Les Paul Pelham Blue Limited Edition Memphis ES-335 LP Hybrid! Hollowbody
2016 Gibson ES Les Paul in Pelham Blue! Beautiful Gibson ES-Les Paul. This guitar is near mint, with original hardshell case, COA, etc... Please note: There is some light discoloration marks in...
2016 Gibson ES Les Paul in Pelham Blue!
Beautiful Gibson ES-Les Paul. This guitar is near mint, with original hardshell case, COA, etc... Please note: There is some light discoloration marks in the finish on the side as shown. The guitar has been setup and is playing beautifully. It also sounds great!
The legendary Les Paul is bluesier and more soulful than ever in the handbuilt 2016 Gibson Memphis ES-Les Paul! A tri-ply semi-hollow body with Adirondack spruce top bracing and F-holes brings a new tonal dimension and visual appeal to the revered Les Paul design that positively slays for blues-rock, southern rock, jazz, and soul. A pair of underwound MHS humbuckers gives this irresistibly unique Les Paul a vintage flavor, while its rounded "C" mahogany neck with comfortable rolled binding and low-profile frets plays fast and smooth for chording to lead work.
The Gibson Memphis ES-Les Paul retains the timeless Les Paul look and gives it a new semi-hollow sound that fans of the Gibson Thinline series will take to immediately. Innovations like a full-sounding maple/poplar/maple body, a sustain-enhancing historic tubeless truss rod, and an ABR-1 bridge with titanium saddles give the ES-Les Paul an exciting new response at an unbelievably light weight.
Handcrafted in the Gibson factory on Beale Street
Legendary tone from Memphis Historic Spec humbuckers
The Gibson Memphis ES-Les Paul is loaded with a pair of 1950s-inspired Memphis Historic Spec (MHS) alnico humbuckers for an exciting vintage flavor. The Alnico III rhythm pickup gives you classic hollowbody-style tones for everything from smooth jazz to dirty blues. Flipping to the Alnico II treble pickup unlocks a brighter tone for sparkling chords to aggressive leads.
Gibson Memphis 2016 ES-Les Paul Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar Features:
- 100% American made in Memphis, Tennessee
- Exclusive color - one of only 100 in the world
- Classic Les Paul look and response at a lighter weight
- 3-ply maple/poplar/maple semi-hollow body shouts, barks, and howls like a Gibson Thinline
- Quartersawn Adirondack spruce top bracing for stability and a rich tone
- Center block design adds sustain and controls feedback
- Comfortable 1-piece mahogany rounded "C" neck
- Rolled neck binding and low-profile frets play fast and smooth
- Historic tubeless truss rod improves neck stability
- Adjustable ABR-1 bridge enhances tone and playability
- Bone nut for improved sustain
- 15:01 Kluson Single Ring Tulip Button tuners keep you sounding your best onstage and in the studio
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish keeps this Les Paul aging gracefully