2017 Gibson 1958 Reissue Les Paul Standard Washed Cherry VOS 58 Reissue R8 True Historic Specs!
The latest and greatest from the Gibson Custom Shop. This particular guitar is a 1958 Reissue Les Paul-type guitar in beautiful Washed Cherry VOS finish. These are pretty hard to...
The latest and greatest from the Gibson Custom Shop. This particular guitar is a 1958 Reissue Les Paul-type guitar in beautiful Washed Cherry VOS finish. These are pretty hard to come by and this one is great! Nice and thin Nitrocellulose finish on this one. This is basically a fusion of the Standard Historic and the True Historic. The guitar is pretty much fully "True Historic" besides the wet-sanded finish and frets, otherwise it appears to be True Historic including the vintage correct plastics and pickup covers. This particular guitar has a great lightly figured top and is lightweight!
The guitar is mint with everything shown!
- Specifications: Brand Gibson Custom Shop Model 2017 Les Paul Standard -
- VOS Finish Color Washed Cherry
- Weight 8.8 lbs
- Top Wood Carved Maple attached with Hot Hide Glue
- Body Wood Solid Non-Weight Relieved Mahogany
- Neck Wood 1-Piece Mahogany Neck
- Neck Shape '50s Rounded Neck
- Fingerboard Rosewood attached with Hot Hide Glue
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Inlays Cellulose Trapezoids
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Width at Nut 1 11/16"
- Frets 22
- Binding Single-Ply Cream on Top and Hand filed rolled Fingerboard Binding
- Pickups 2 Custom Buckers
- Controls 2 Volume, 2 Tone and 3-way Toggleswitch
- Hardware Nickel
- Bridge ABR-1
- Tailpiece Lightweight Aluminum Stopbar
- Tuners Kluson "Deluxe"
- Unique Features: True Historic Vintage Accurate Plastic Parts
- Case Gibson Custom Hardshell
- COA Yes