2017 Gibson Memphis 1963 ES-335 Reissue! CHERRY VOS '63 w/ Block Inlays! 345 355
2017 Gibson '63 ES-335 in Cherry VOS! This guitar is mint, no issues, with original hardshell case, COA, etc... The guitar has been setup and is playing beautifully. It...
This guitar is mint, no issues, with original hardshell case, COA, etc... The guitar has been setup and is playing beautifully. It also sounds great! Think Eric Clapton Cream Era!
Although the ES-335 kicked off with the “dot neck” in 1958, many players have always preferred the “block neck” version of the early ’60s. The beautifully re-created 1963 ES-335 includes the correct body shape with narrower horns and rolled fingerboard binding for a soft playing feel.
- Model: 2017 1963 ES-335TD
- Finish Color: Cherry VOS
- Bracing: Maple Centerblock, Quartered Adirondack Spruce braces attached with Hot Hide Glue
- Top Wood: 3-Ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Back & Sides Wood: 3-Ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Neck Wood: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1963 Slim "C" Profile
- Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Inlays: Celluloid Blocks
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Width at Nut: 1.700"
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Binding: Single-Ply on Top and Back
- Pickups: MHS Humbuckers
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-Way Selector Switch
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuners: Kluson Single Ring Tulip
- Case: Black Gibson Hardshell
- COA: Yes