2018 Gibson 1959 TOM MURPHY Painted 59 Les Paul Historic Reissue! R9 Custom Shop Japan Hand-Selected Top!
2018 Gibson '59 Murphy Painted Reissue Les Paul! GREAT TOP! '59 Les Paul Reissue that was Painted by the Master: Tom Murphy. Murphy Burst Hand-selected top! This was a top that...
2018 Gibson '59 Murphy Painted Reissue Les Paul!
GREAT TOP! '59 Les Paul Reissue that was Painted by the Master: Tom Murphy. Murphy Burst Hand-selected top! This was a top that was Hand-Selected from Japanese Dealers so you know it's the best of the best! Dark Rosewood Fretboard, beautiful finish, great top, great neck, and all the wonderful 2018 updates. All TRUE HISTORIC parts with the extra Murphy finishes. A sweet guitar that plays and sounds excellent. The guitar is very clean overall but there is a ding on the front of the headstock and a couple of small dings on the top, with original lacquered and aged hardshell Lifton-style case, COA, paperwork! The guitar is all original including the Custom E-Buckers (fewer winds than classic Custom Buckers), but the wiring has been upgraded with the expensive Belden Braided shield Wire 1180 (BSW1180) (same wire like real '59 Bursts).
- Serial Number: 91175
- Brand Gibson Custom Shop
- Model Tom Murphy 1959 Les Paul Standard
- Finish Color Hand-Painted Tom Murphy Sunburst
- Top Wood Hand-selected 2 Piece Figured Maple attached with Hot Hide Glue
- Body Wood Lightweight Solid Mahogany
- Neck Wood 1-Piece Mahogany Neck with Long Neck Tenon
- Neck Shape '50s Rounded Tom Murphy "C"
- Fingerboard Rosewood attached with Hot Hide Glue
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Inlays Cellulose Trapezoids
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Width at Nut 1 11/16"
- Frets 22
- Binding Single-Ply Cream on Top
- Pickups 2 Custom E-Buckers
- Controls 2 Volume, 2 Tone and 3-way Toggleswitch
- Hardware Nickel
- Bridge ABR-1
- Tailpiece Lightweight Aluminum Stopbar
- Tuners Kluson "Deluxe"
- Unique Features Vintage Accurate Plastic Parts
- Case Gibson Custom Hardshell
- COA Yes
Weight: 8.4 lbs
Please check our website for more photos.