2018 Gibson Custom Shop Vivian Campbell Les Paul Signature Model Limited Run! Signed COA!
2018 Gibson Custom Shop Vivian Campbell Les Paul Custom! A nice Gibson LP Custom signature model! This is the "unsigned" model but the COA is indeed hand-signed by Vivian Campbell....
2018 Gibson Custom Shop Vivian Campbell Les Paul Custom!
A nice Gibson LP Custom signature model! This is the "unsigned" model but the COA is indeed hand-signed by Vivian Campbell. It's a beautiful guitar that plays and sounds excellent. The guitar is mint, unplayed with original lacquered hardshell Lifton-style case, COA, paperwork etc..!
Vivian Campbell has been a musical force and guitar hero throughout his career, compiling a rock 'n roll resume as jaw-dropping as his playing abilities. His instrument of choice for nearly all that time has been a Gibson Les Paul. So when Gibson Custom Shop approached Vivian about collaborating on a signature model, the goal was to keep the guitar familiar and highly playable while capturing Vivian's personality in both aesthetics and tone. This limited-edition Vivian Campbell Les Paul Custom is the result of months of thoughtful design and construction tweaks and it has received Vivian's final approval. It features a fast-playing 1970s neck profile, passive high-output humbuckers, satin chrome parts, Les Paul Custom "tuxedo" appointments and a rubbed-patina black-and-grey color scheme inspired by the coastal rock formations of Vivian's hometown in Northern Ireland. Every part of its creation was a thorough and meticulous team effort from the skilled artisans at Gibson Custom.
- Wood Species:
- 2-Piece Figured Maple Top, Lightweight Solid Mahogany Body
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- 5-Piece Maple/Walnut, Long Tenon
- Neck Profile
- Slim-to-Medium 1970s C-Shape, Satin Feel
- Scale Length
- 24.75", 62.865cm
- Fingerboard Material
- Fingerboard Radius
- Dunlop 6100 (Jumbo)
- Nut Material
- Nut Width
- 1.687", 42.85mm
- End of Board Width
- 2.240", 56.89mm
- Pearl Block
- Number of Frets
Antrim Basalt Burst
- Finish: Satin Chrome
- Bridge: Tonepros Satin Locking
- Tailpiece: Tonepros Satin Locking
- Tuning Machines: Kidney Grover
- Pick Guard: Black (Uninstalled)
- Control Knobs: Three Black Top Hats & a Black Speed Knob for the Bridge Volume Control
- Switch Tip: Brushed Aluminum
- Switch Washer: Satin Aluminum
- Jack Plate Cover: Satin Aluminum
- Neck Pickup
- DiMarzio Super 3 - Satin Cap
- Bridge Pickup
- DiMarzio Super Distortion - Satin Cap
- 2 500K CTS Volume Pots, 2 500K CTS Tone Pots, Orange Drop Capacitors, Hand-Wired Harness, Switchcraft Toggle Switch
- Brown/Pink Custom Shop
- Die-Cast Switch Plate Medallion (w/ Extra Black Plastic Cover in the Case), Gibson Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity