2019 Gibson Memphis Limited Edition ES-355 Black Beauty 3 Pickups Bigsby - Les Paul Custom Ebony
Gibson ES-355 Black Beauty 3 Pickup and Bigsby! Very limited Gibson ES-355 Black Beauty with Bigsby! One of the last Memphis models. They went out with a bang! This is...
Gibson ES-355 Black Beauty 3 Pickup and Bigsby!
Very limited Gibson ES-355 Black Beauty with Bigsby! One of the last Memphis models. They went out with a bang! This is the amalgamation of the 3 pickup Les Paul Custom and the ES-355. Some great specs on this one. It even has Rosewood board instead of the ebony alternative they were using at the time... The guitar is in near mint condition with only a couple light surface marks. It presents very well and looks minty. Comes with original hardshell case, COA, and paperwork.
The Gibson 2019 ES-355 Black Beauty Bigsby Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar is an elegant instrument that pays homage to the legendary Les Paul that was first introduced in 1957. Our designers took a "back to the drawing board" approach, and the result is pure bliss. Utilizing a modified Memphis Tone Circuit Premiere (MTC Premiere) paired with three Memphis Historic Spec (MHS) humbucking pickups, you will welcome the versatility of all 7 pickup configurations at your disposal. Additional tones can be shaped thanks to an out of phase middle position MHS humbucker, and a newly designed MHS bridge pickup with increased output. Modern comforts include a weight-relieved maple centerblock, ABR-1 bridge with titanium saddles, Grover "Milk Bottle" Rotomatic tuners, dark rosewood fingerboard, and a bone nut. Finished in ebony with a Gibson Custom peghead veneer, there is no mistaking this elegant ebony legend.
- Neck: Quarter Sawn Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded "C"
- Fingerboard: A Grade Dark Rosewood
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Full Block
- Nut: Bone
- Frets: Medium Jumbo - 18% Nickel Silver
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- End of Board Width: 2.241"
- Top: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Back: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Rim Materical: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Centerblock: Thermally Engineered Chambered Maple
- Bracing: Thermally Engineered Quarter Sawn Adirondack Spruce
- Binding: 5-ply Black (B/W/B/W/B)
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Finish: Gold
- Bridge: ABR-1 with Titanium Saddles
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B-7 Vibrola
- Tuners: Grover Milk Bottle Rotomatics
- Pickguard: 5-Ply Black
- Knobs: Black Top Hats with Gold Inserts
- Switch Tip: Vintage
- Switchwasher: N/A
- Truss Rod Cover: Black/White
- Neck Pickup: MHS II Humbucker Rhythm
- Bridge Pickup: MHS II Humbucker Lead
- Controls: Modified MTC Premiere: 2 volumes, 1 master tone, 1 blend pot, 1 toggle switch, hand-wired with matched 550K volume and tone pots and orange drop capacitor
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hardshell
- Other: Certificate of Authenticity
Weight: 9.2 lbs.
Fast WORLDWIDE Shipping Available! Please contact us for more details.
For additional photos, please check out our website!