2020 Gibson Custom Shop 1960 Les Paul Standard 60th Anniversary - Iced Tea, R0 '60 Historic Reissue Flametop
2020 Gibson Custom Historic 60th Anniversary Les Paul Reissue! Very cool top on this Gibson Custom Shop 60th Anniversary 1960 Les Paul Reissue. This one is a DEMO model direct...
2020 Gibson Custom Historic 60th Anniversary Les Paul Reissue!
Very cool top on this Gibson Custom Shop 60th Anniversary 1960 Les Paul Reissue. This one is a DEMO model direct from Gibson. It has a few small scrapes/dings as shown in the photos. Mainly on the corner of the headstock as it's so easy to do this. The top is one that moves quite a bit and looks SUPER strong in some angles and not as strong in others like the old ones... The neck is in between a '59 reissue and '60 reissue and is really comfortable. The guitar plays great and sounds excellent. Comes with the original hardshell case (Gibson USA case) and all the case candy as shown.
Gibson Custom 60th Anniversary 1960 Les Paul Standard Gloss Features:
- Modeled after Les Paul Standards created in 1960
- Highly collectible — includes a Gibson Certificate of Authenticity
- Nice in-between profile neck, C shape, not small, not too big
- Single Line/Double Ring Kluson tuners are painstaking re-creations of late-year 1960s models
- Solid one-piece mahogany body (not weight relieved) sports a beautifully figured 2-piece flame maple top
- Custombucker pickups supply dead-on vintage PAF tone
- Internally wired with historic CTS 500K pots and paper-in-oil caps
- Hide glue construction supplies exceptional sustain and response
- Thin GLOSS nitrocellulose lacquer finish
Weight: 8.4 lbs.
Fast WORLDWIDE Shipping Available! Please contact us for more details.
For additional photos, please check out our website!
Thanks from KC Vintage Guitars!