2021 Gibson Custom Shop Flying V Custom Ebony Fingerboard - Black Beauty Les Paul Appointments!
2021 Gibson Custom Shop Flying V Custom! Here is a very cool and hard to get Gibson Custom Shop Flying V Custom in black. Real Ebony fretboard unlike many from...
2021 Gibson Custom Shop Flying V Custom!
Here is a very cool and hard to get Gibson Custom Shop Flying V Custom in black. Real Ebony fretboard unlike many from the last decade or so. This was from the Gibson Demo Shop and is stamped DEMO on the back of the headstock. It’s a very nice guitar. The guitar sounds great and plays easy. The guitar has a few small marks as shown. There are some moderate pick scratches on the pickguard. Overall it’s in very good plus condition. Comes with original hardshell case, COA etc.
- Body Type: Other Solid Body
- Body wood: 2-piece Mahogany
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Solid Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Standard
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Block
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Corian
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Vintage-style Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Tailplate
- Tuning machines: Sealed High-ratio
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Weight: 7.4 lbs.
Fast WORLDWIDE Shipping Available! Please contact us for more details.
For additional photos, please check out our website!
Thanks from KC Vintage Guitars!