MINTY 2023 Collings I35 LC V VINTAGE Aged Cherry - Lightweight, Relic Finish, Throbak ESG-102B,
2023 Collings I35 LC VINTAGE Aged Cherry! Here is a very recent Collings i35 LC Vintage in Aged Cherry. These aged guitars from Collings are very nice and this definitely...
2023 Collings I35 LC VINTAGE Aged Cherry!
Here is a very recent Collings i35 LC Vintage in Aged Cherry. These aged guitars from Collings are very nice and this definitely has an older vibe to it. The guitar is super lightweight and plays great! The special order Throbak pickups sound excellent in this model. The guitar is very lightly used and while it is an aged guitar from the factory let's call it near mint as there is one small ding near the treble bridge thumbwheel. Save big money on a very recent aged model from Collings. Comes with the original hardshell case and all the case candy as shown.
- Construction: Semi hollow w/ maple/spruce center block
- Body: Maple laminate
- Top: Maple laminate
- Neck: Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding: Non-grained ivoroid
- Fingerboard Binding: Non-grained ivoroid
- Peghead Binding: None
- Bridge: Kluson ABR-1(nickel-plated zinc w/ retaining wire)
- Tailpiece: Kluson Stop Tailpiece (nickel-plated zinc, steel studs)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood w/ MOP long dots (5mm non-tapered)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Soundhole: F-holes (unbound)
- Pickups: Throbak ESG-102B
- Pots/Caps: DiMarzio 500K / Luxe Bumblebee
- Knobs: Black Reflector Top Knobs
- Pickup Rings: Black
- Nut: 1 11/16"
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint: Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer: Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead Profile: Haircut
- Tuners: Nickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring: 50s style
- Guitar Finish: High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer (Aged)
- Pickguard: Black/Cream/Black
- Truss Rod Cover: Black/Cream/Black
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL1046 (.010" - .046")
- Case: Deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
Weight: 7.0 lbs.
Fast WORLDWIDE Shipping Available! Please contact us for more details.
For additional photos, please check out our website!
Thanks from KC Vintage Guitars!