2010 Bourgeois OM Vintage Adirondack Spruce Madagascar Rosewood! Herringbone Inlay! Ziricote
2010 Bourgeois OM Adi Madagascar! Quite an impressive OM by Dana Bourgeois. Truly a wonderful-sounding guitar. Feels like an old OM-28. It has some great specs including Adi Top, Premium...
2010 Bourgeois OM Adi Madagascar!
Quite an impressive OM by Dana Bourgeois. Truly a wonderful-sounding guitar. Feels like an old OM-28. It has some great specs including Adi Top, Premium Madagascar Rosewood, Herringbone Purfling, Waverly Tuners, and it all comes together in a way that is classic. The guitar is easily near mint and comes with the original hardshell case as shown. Setup and ready to go! This is really a great guitar.
- Model: Vintage OM
- Build Date: 3/15/2010
- Top: Eastern Red "Adirondack" Spruce
- Scale Length: Long
- Cutaway: No
- Top Color: Natural
- Back: Premium Madagascar Rosewood
- Rosette: B/W Fiber
- Backstrip: Zipper
- Endpiece Inlay: Ivoroid
- Body Binding: Ivoroid
- Purfling: Vintage Style Herringbone Border w/ Back Purfling
- Head Shape: Square Head With Diamond
- Head Veneer: Ziricote
- Head Inlay: Bourgeois Logo
- Head Binding: None
- Fretboard Wood: 14 Fret Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Short Pattern Slotted Squares and Diamonds
- Fretboard Binding: Black
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Heel Cap: Ivoroid
- Tuners: Waverly Nickel
- Bridge: Rectangular Pyramid
- Pins: Ivoroid with Black Dots
- Pickguard: Vintage
- Pickup: None
- Label: Dana Bourgeois Signature Label
- Glue: Standard
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Headstock Finish: Gloss
- Body Finish: Standard
- Notes: Ivoroid Heel Cap and Butt Wedge. Ivoroid Pins.
Fast WORLDWIDE Shipping Available! Please contact us for more details.
For additional photos, please check out our website!