Fender Japan INORAN '59 Reissue Jazzmaster Black Anodized Guard! '65 USA American Vintage Pickups! MIJ JD
2020 Fender Japan Inoran Jazzmaster in Black w/ Anodized Guard! Beautiful and near mint Fender Japan-only Inoran Jazzmaster. The black shines like a piano! Really a beautiful and sleek look. Really...
2020 Fender Japan Inoran Jazzmaster in Black w/ Anodized Guard!
Classic Fender construction applies in Asia as it does with American-made models. The body is made of a strong alder, while the maple neck has been topped with a vintage 7.25-inch radius rosewood fingerboard. The '59 "C" shape neck is loved by many a guitarist for its thick middle section and gentle gradient.
The Jazzmaster's floating trem allows access to smooth vibrato and looks the part in combination with the classy gold anodized pickguard.
Jazzmaster tone excels in a number of situations thanks to its extensive tone control layout. Switch from glistening cleans to boosted drive without the plummet in quality - discovering what works best for each style is the key to the instrument's true potential. The two American Vintage single coil pickups equipped in the Inoran Jazzmaster are naturally bright, dynamic and are full of character.
- Series: Artist
- Country Of Origin: JP
- Color: Black
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: INORAN 59C
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage Style
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- Neck Pickup: American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece with Buzz stop
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic Skirted