2019 Gibson Custom Shop Memphis 1961 ES-330 Cherry VOS Reissue - Dot Neck, Demo, Historic, MHS P90's '61
2019 Gibson Memphis 1961 ES-330 Reissue Demo! Here is a really cool and clean Gibson Memphis 1961 Reissue ES-330 in Cherry VOS Finish with dot inlays, black covers, aged nickel...
2019 Gibson Memphis 1961 ES-330 Reissue Demo!
Here is a really cool and clean Gibson Memphis 1961 Reissue ES-330 in Cherry VOS Finish with dot inlays, black covers, aged nickel hardware, trapeze tailpiece, and reflector knobs just like an old 1961! This guitar is called the Gibson Memphis 1961 ES-330 Historic VOS but according to Gibson's records it's made in Nashville, so not sure. It's a guitar that was a Gibson Demo Shop model and has been stamped "Demo" on the back of the neck. There are a few minor cosmetic flaws but it's super clean. Just some minor finish checks on the fretboard nibs and a few light scratches that are very minimal. Comes with the original brown Lifton-style case, COA, paperwork from Gibson Demo Shop, strap, case key, etc as shown.
Vintage Vibe From A Historic Instrument
From your first notes on the Gibson Memphis 1961 ES-330 Historic VOS 2019, you'll be transported to a time when hollowbody electric guitars were king. From the 3-ply maple and poplar body and quartersawn mahogany neck to the smooth feel along the rolled edges of the hand-selected A-grade dark rosewood fretboard, it's a pure vintage experience through and through. Plug the '330 into your favorite tube amp, dial in the MHS P-90 single-coil pickups, and you'll conjure everything from mellow, vibrant jazz tones to the sound of a rock 'n' roll revolution.
Crafted to Vintage Original Spec
VOS stands for "Vintage Original Spec," and is not a product designation Gibson uses lightly. With the 1961 ES-330 Historic VOS, the goal was to re-create the experience of playing a classic Gibson ES. From its Kluson tuning machines to its Trapeze tailpiece.
Gibson Memphis 1961 ES-330 Historic VOS 2019 Features:
- Recreation of the classic ES-330 hollowbody electric guitar
- Fully-hollow 3-ply maple/poplar/maple top and back
- Quartersawn Adi spruce top bracing
- Quartersawn mahogany neck enhances strength and resistance to twisting or warping
- A-grade dark rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets and aged pearloid dot inlays
- Plek Pro fret treatment ensures ultra-precise setup, intonation, and action
- MHS P-90 pickups deliver vintage tone with exceptional sonic versatility
- Handwired Historic Memphis Tone Circuit with 550k pots and Black Beauty capacitors
- Nickel hardware; Kluson White Oval Button tuning machines
Weight: 6.2 lbs
Fast WORLDWIDE Shipping Available! Please contact us for more details.
For additional photos, please check out our website!