Heritage H-150 ARTISAN AGED Collection Dirty Lemon Burst! H150 SD 59 Pickups
New Heritage H-150 Artisan Aged in Dirty Lemon Burst! Really a great example of what Heritage is all about. This guitar plays exceptionally well, has a great vintage-looking top,...
New Heritage H-150 Artisan Aged in Dirty Lemon Burst!
Really a great example of what Heritage is all about. This guitar plays exceptionally well, has a great vintage-looking top, killer aging, unique finish with more of an iced tea sunburst looks, and sounds excellent! This is a Brand New with warranty guitar. Comes with factory warranty, original hardshell case, paperwork, and original shipping carton. We ship worldwide.
Fast WORLDWIDE Shipping Available! Please contact us for more details...
Artisan Aged guitars pay homage to instruments that have been played for years. Each American-made guitar is meticulously relic'd by skilled artisans using custom-shop techniques, resulting in a beautifully aged finish that's truly authentic.
Within this lineup is the H-150 solid body electric guitar. Made from Michigan-sourced solid carved figured maple and genuine mahogany, its solid wood construction (non-weight relieved) means maximum sustain and tone, while the thick figured maple top reflects sound pressure.
This guitar is specially fitted with Seymour Duncan 59 humbuckers. Wax potted for minimal microphonic feedback, they provide a warm, thick tone.
All in all, the H-150 is perfect for someone looking for a guitar with loads of sustain, a familiar feel, and exceptional tone. A must-have addition to every guitarist’s arsenal.
- Body Material: Curly Maple (Top) / Genuine Mahogany (Body)
- Body Color: Dirty Lemon Burst
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Trapezoid
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan 59 (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Bridge: Locking Bridge and Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Gold Top Hat
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Case: TKL
Weight: 9 lbs. 2 oz.