MINT 2017 Taylor 912ce Grand Concert 14-fret Acoustic Guitar w/ ES2! 900 914 916
2017 Taylor 912ce Grand Concert w/ ES2! Beautiful Taylor 912ce. The 2017 model with 14-fret and the beautiful abalone, ebony armrest, and mother of pearl inlays. It's Mint with no issues....
2017 Taylor 912ce Grand Concert w/ ES2!
An array of voicing and aesthetic enhancements brings a new level of sophistication to our top class of rosewood/spruce acoustics. On the cutaway Grand Concert 912ce, the playing comfort and sonic focus of the smaller body now yield a surprising level of midrange warmth, treble boldness, and overall volume and sustain, making this a more musically expressive guitar for fingerstyle players and light strummers. The contoured ebony armrest supplies a beautiful ergonomic touch that elevates both the playing experience and aesthetic. Other refined details include ebony binding, koa purfling, and abalone and mother-of-pearl inlay and trim. With Taylor’s Expression System® 2 pickup, you can expect warm, clear amplified tone. The guitar ships in a Taylor deluxe hardshell case.
- Acoustic Back & Side Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Acoustic Body Size: Medium Body
- Acoustic Body Type: Grand Concert
- Acoustic Series: 900 Series
- Acoustic Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Acoustic Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Acoustic Neck Shape: Standard
- Acoustic Bracing Pattern: Advanced Performance with Relief Rout
- Acoustic Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Acoustic String Spacing at Saddle: 2 3/16"
- Acoustic Pickup: Expression System 2
- Acoustic Tuners: Gotoh
- Acoustic Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown