MINT 2018 Collings OM2HA-T Adirondack Spruce Traditional! Rosewood OM2H OM
2018 Collings OM2H Adirondack Traditional Series Acoustic Guitar! - Truly a great guitar that plays incredibly easy and sounds wonderful. Came in from the original owner who purchased last year....
This Collings Guitars - OM2H Traditional T Series is an orchestra model that is extremely versatile. Featuring a Adirondack Spruce top with really beautiful straight grain East Indian Rosewood back and sides, this lightweight build is focused, with an even responsiveness that can handle subtle fingerpicking up through aggressive flatpack jams. The extra headroom from the Adi top makes this the sort of OM that can compete with louder, larger guitars like a dreadnought. This OM2H also takes a capo really well, delivering that same dynamic tone all the way up and down the neck.
The Traditional Series is marked by a return to just that, traditional building techniques and materials combined with the Collings exquisite attention to detail. This new series is highlighted by traditional style bracing and tone woods which are adjusted, weighed and voiced to produce particularly warm, rounded highs while maintaining a full, rich low end. The extra thin Nitrocellulose lacquer finish, applied without a polyvinyl sealer, makes for a lively, expressive top that has the feel of a vintage guitar. The Traditional Series tone is further enhanced by the use of Animal Protein glue, which can dry harder making every joint of this OM2H A that much more resonate and powerful.
This Collings OM2H A Traditional also features the custom built Traditional case.
- OM with Extra thin High Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer finish, aging toner and small herringbone binding
- Traditional Pre-War Scalloped bracing with no tongue brace
- Adirondack Spruce top with Tortoise-style pickbuard
- East Indian Rosewood back and sides with 2-style backstrip
- 25 1/2" scale length
- Mahogany neck with Custom Traditional profile
- Ebony fingerboard with 14" - 26" compound radius, 20 Medium 18% nickel-silver frets and diamond inlays
- 1 3/4" nut width, bone
- Bone cut-through saddle with 2 5/16" string spacing
- Ebony belly-style bridge
- Nickel Waverly tuners with 16:1 ratio
- Collings handmade Traditional hardshell case
- Serial#: 28598